As the market leader in wine bottle manufacturing, Verallia North America continues to innovate in...
Adding Value, Naturally
ECO for ecological and VA for value. Eco-conceived products are a major aspect of Verallia’s sustainable development strategy. Worldwide, Verallia offers eco-conceived bottles and jars under the name ECOVA.
These containers enjoy all the ecological advantages of glass – a neutral and inert material that is 100% continuously recyclable. Beyond that, however, they also offer a response to environmental concerns: reducing the overall impact on the environment and enhancing the product image with an eco-responsible approach.
- In production, the ECOVA range meets the same standards of technical and aesthetic quality as traditional models, but with reduced environmental impact.
- In terms of logistics, ECOVA can result in immediate gains for the customers' environmental footprint and transportation optimization.
- On the shelf, ECOVA capitalizes on the consumers’ positive perception of glass packaging.
- For communication, ECOVA designs illustrate a commitment to sustainability.
- Each Verallia North America ECOVA wine bottle is made with an average of over 50% recycled glass.
- For every 10% recycled glass used in our furnaces results in 3% energy saved and 5% less CO2 emitted!
- Each ECOVA bottle is designed and manufactured with strength and durability in mind from your bottling line to store shelves.
- All elements of the bottle – side-wall thickness, heel and shoulder – are designed to meet industry standards.
- With over 9 unique bottles and 4 colors to choose from, wineries can find the best bottle to fit their needs.
The EVOLUTION Claret bottle when compared to a classic 20 oz. wine bottle
- Reduces consumption of energy for manufacturing and CO2 emissions by 29%
- Reduces greenhouse gases and the impact on transportation by 19%
The INSPIRATION Claret bottle when compared to a classic 20 oz. wine bottle
- Reduces consumption of energy for manufacturing and CO2 emissions by 19%
- Reduces greenhouse gases and the impact on transportation by 10%