Thus ends the 2013 edition of Verallia’s Design Contest
For this fourth edition, students were invited to work on bottle and jar projects under the theme “TOWARDS A FUTURE IN GLASS”.
The awards ceremony took place at the Purgatoire in Paris and gathered around fifty people: journalists, designers, members of the jury, head teachers as well as students with of course the presence of this year’s winners.
It is among over 200 projects that the following projects were awarded:
- First place: The ApérO’ bottle by de Lucie Lecertisseur (ESEPAC)
- Second place: PAUSE by Léa SLIMANI and Charlène PERNIN (Lycée Jacques DUHAMEL)
- Third place: PUPITRE by Valentin BONY (ESAD Orléans)
- Sponsor’s favorite: IRMA by Anne DEVORET and Arthur HOFFNER (ENSCI Les Ateliers)
- Jury’s favorite: D’UNE SEULE TRAITE by Mathilde PAPPARALDO and Sarah BLANCHARD (ESAD Orléans)
- Jury’s favorite: TOURNICOTI by Justine FAURE and Nathanielle JEAN (Lycée Léonard de VINCI)
- General public’s favorite: BLINI-BOX by Marlène TESTUT (ESEPAC)
The winner’s projects will soon be available in the section dedicated to the contest on the website http://fr.verallia.com/en/innovation/creation-contest
Not to miss: the broadcasting of never before seen episodes retracing the 2013 edition of the design contest on MCE TV, broadcasted by satellite via Numéricâble and IPTV networks (Freebox, neufbox, Livebox, Bbox): from Monday June 24 to Wednesday June 28 at 8:30 pm, Saturday June 29 at 6:30 pm and Sunday June 30 at 6:30pm: a 52 minute documentary.
Once again, congratulations to the winners and to the participants.